Behemoth's Lair

502 registered members
Login | Register Your Free Account (Required) | Search | Help | Find Communities!

Page 1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Fiur
2002-02-12 03:02:14

To Titan Tase...
Good luck with your exsam's... (if you are equally good in your study as you are in this game your exsam's gonna be an walkover for you ;)

TITAN TASE
2002-02-12 05:34:38

Ready!
My first cronicle is ready and I have alredy sended it to jOjO so ,Fiur you will be able to see it soon(hope you'll like it and maibe you'll send some of yours great victories later -let's start an english taverna not oly with this battles but also some stories about our MP games!)
By the way did Beltion succeded to play that MP game he was talking about?-Who won?
La revedere!
(in english means good bye)
Beltion
2002-02-13 02:43:08

Not yet
Was hit by another wave of busy I wasn't expecting.

I did start one mp game, but it's on hold right now.
jOjO dwarf
2002-02-17 15:37:47

update...
and some new rankings
and new masters and slayers
Cogratulations!
TITAN TASE
2002-03-27 16:30:18

Hi!
Finnaly I got some time....
I moved in the campus for 3 weeks but that thing is thae reason why I didn't get a sign if life for one month!

I see Yurich and marcus are fighting hard one to eatch other...my records flied away like the birds in the wind...
The reson why I didn't played any arena since february isthebfact that now I play a LOT of MP games here in campus...there are at least 500-1000 computers in the network! and you can guess that there are a LOT OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY H3!
I even want to start a tournament of h3 here in campus with all the guys who are playing heroes3..I'll be the arbiter...that's why I think I willl not play in the tournament but I'll make the maps! and send the players the map some minutes before they start the game.
Another reason why I stop playing is the fact that the period of exams was over and it started the new semester so I have to gop to courses..laboratoires and so on
But maibe I'll do some maps this weeck-end depends of my free time but is hard toi find some!
We actually make here a battlenet server of broodwar so we are at least 100 players in there!
An questin:
Does somebody knows how to make a battlenet sever?something like the one on msn.com(the zone) but a local one only for an network.
Anyway good luck to all palyers in wining that h4!

1 visitor in the last 15 minutes: 0 Members - 1 Guest - 0 Anonymous