Behemoth's Lair

502 registered members
Login | Register Your Free Account (Required) | Search | Help | Find Communities!

Page 1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Fiur
2002-02-03 04:45:51

Okey "Tase"....
Sure there is plenty of bug's in a MP game....
But I never wanna find out...... ;) (if you will send me that list send me an mail okey??, tom.ole@c2i.net)...

I'm playing MP over tpc/ip..... with analog connection... ;)
(If you got ICQ the game will works better, (if you loose your connection it's easier to find you again and start for our last saved game).......

And it works fine... Played alot "over" in america an some battles to eastern Europa.... (I'm living in norway).

TITAN TASE
2002-02-03 07:31:32

What means ICQ?
Fiur what is that ICQ you are talking about? Is the tcp/ip adress(lile 172.18.19.20?) or is it something else ?
My IP adress from the campus is a local one and I don't think you could see it from the outside of our local network (If I remember well only the server has an unique IP adress that can be accessed from internet!).
Anyway,I'll talk to you again about that MP game after I get my PC in the campus.
'till then keep your "high morale"!
By.
Fiur
2002-02-03 08:17:46

Re: What means ICQ?
check www.icq.com and you'll find out what ICQ is...

(A must for all MP heroes !!!)

and yes I'll try to hold my High morale... ;)

(btw my ICQ numer is: 1147940)
Behemoth the Barbarian
2002-02-03 09:08:17

Re: What means ICQ?
ICQ is a communication proggie that allows talking / chatting over the internet in real time. If you download and install it (you must be connected to the net at the time of installation) you will get your very own ICQ number (UIN). Every ICQ user has an UIN. Once you run the program, you will see a contact list - empty at the time. You can add people to your contact list by searching either for their nick or for the UIN, if they gave you one. As Fiur said, it's a very useful tool when you MP over the net.
Fiur
2002-02-03 11:22:40

Maybe I can get your's UIN Behemoth
;)
Guinea
2002-02-03 11:24:46

MP
I have the same problem with playing MP. My IP is local so noone outside my network can see me. I'd like to play with any of you, but with my damn network it's quite impossible. The only solution could be playing by modem which costs quite a lot (not mentioning it works ok only late evening /early morning).
Behemoth the Barbarian
2002-02-03 14:20:33

Re: MP
Mail me at behemoth@h3trio.com and I'll see what I can do ;)
TITAN TASE
2002-02-04 01:14:00

I'll try the ICQ in 2-3 weeks
I guess I will try that ICQ when I go into the campus.Then I will ask you Fiur to test it in a MP game and if it works I will try to have at least one game with eatch one of you.
Until then I'm surprized to be first on NT this week but I'm very happy even if I know that this will not last long(There is Marcus,RomAug,Fiur,Yurich and the others who are also very good players).
Anyway when I decided to take it easy for a little time (to finish my last 2 exams)I have now a new challenge:( to keep that title as long as I can,but I guess that the GrandMaster title will remain to Marcus for a long time(he just has too great scores on NecRAM and NecTOW).I see also that the NT is getting more "hot"than the ST (next week I will probabli cross the 5000pct barrier ant I might not be the only one!)
Untill next time I salute all of you!

Beltion
2002-02-04 01:34:46

I'm pretty busy at the moment...
But later this week or perhaps early next week I'd be able to MP... I have RoE and AB.
jOjO dwarf
2002-02-04 12:49:01

Hi! Titan Tase...
1° email to me with all this particular topics!

technical solution ...
email with more detail questions, please

3° well, I don't say that Tawerna is not in polish! :)
I'm very interested in starting "english (or italian or french or romanian)" ;) versions of Tawerna ;)))
so, send to me, or to WWalker Bard (wwalker@heroes.net.pl) some of yours concepts, and let's do it!

4° TH4 ;) yeah!, but not now!
april - time to know H4, may - building concept, june - ßtesting
july - start of TH4 on Behemoth's Lair Arena ;)))

of course, I (and all of us) want to know very wide spectrum of opinions! (email ;) )

5° You know, that now it is testing time! On April, 1st Rastlin will take decision about rules

I think, that such details are better for email (it's interesting for You and me)
Guinea
2002-02-04 23:33:38

TH1
Hi everyone!
I'm making a Heroes 1 Tournament together with Rastlin and Zelbag. I'd like to know if any of you would be interested in participating.
TITAN TASE
2002-02-05 01:25:13

God, give me time!
About the english taverna:I'll send some concepts but give ma a little time(have a LOT to do wright now).
About the TH1 :o k but I never played it(i started with H3 and than continued with H2!) but I learn fast(the only problem is to get it but with all my friends it should be no problem).
Now I'm working on my first map! some kind of Tower Defender (the idea will be to resist as mutch as possible in the castle while beiing assediate from heroes one on eatch day...I'm still working...).
Have you tried the new WOG? It is very cool but again I HAVE NO TIME!
By now.
Oh! I almoust forgot: there is again a "little error" in my scores ,is abot the NecRAM where I got 113 in stead of 123! but that doesn't change the fact that Marcus is the GMaster now(I'll have to work more to the NecTOW!(I have played a few times aginst Tower so maibe that's why I can't think straight when fighting against "my friends") ).
jOjO dwarf
2002-02-05 05:23:54

ekhm...
Titan Tase, I'm not God ;)

so, you have so much time, as you need...

Ad maiorem Cavernum gloria
TITAN TASE
2002-02-08 00:42:37

Another "little error..."
Hi jOjO!
I found 2 more "little errors" in this update
1: my score NecRAM is not 103 but 113(or is not 113 but 123-I'm not remember well now-anyway is a difference of 10 points!)
2: I AM the ArchSlayer of NEC not RomAug(check the NT news page!)
Another thing:yesterday I got some "fail mail delivery" from my account so I guess there will be no problem if I will send the 4 saves again(I'm not sure witch one of them didn't reatch Rastlin!).I hope they will not be considered updates because they aren't!
I will try to became a lord with the masters titles becuse I have BIG problems in StrINF and StrDUN (why the air magic?
I almoust never use this type of magic in these 2 fights!)
Rastlin Arch
2002-02-08 02:51:41

Re: Another "little error..."
1. In NecRAM you should have 123 ; notes 103- I'm sorry mistake.
2. You are ArchSlayer of NEC- I'm sorry for mistake;)
All will become improved NT in update of rank.
TITAN TASE
2002-02-10 08:52:43

That's ok!
I'm just sitting on a PC in a lab. waiting for the update to appear.I guess I'm unpatient to see my lord title(I hope that all my saves reatch Rastlin!).
To Rastlin:I know you have a lot to work with our saves so np.
for that errors.
To Fiur:D id you knew that my favourite hero from conflux is You? A lot of my friends play with Monere but Fiur has got something unique(I'm curious why did you choose him?)
Anyway now i started writting my TowTOW battle(is a battle cronicle) and I don't wana play another arena until I finish this little story!
Hope you will see it on the taverna(maibe it will give you an idea about playing the Tower!)
Now I have to go home(it's closing timefor the lab!) but first thing in the morning is to check the update.
By.By.

jOjO dwarf
2002-02-10 18:58:52

Don't worry!
I'd some troubles with my PieCyk ;(

so update is a bit later!

TT, your title will be tomorrow! (I found a kind of bug in my update soft!) so be patient! Lord TT :)

PS. comments are translating ;)
SCORES! are on Arena!!!
Fiur
2002-02-10 20:38:18

Congrat... Titan Tase!!!! ;)
What an score!!!11 ;) (5622 pts). !!!!!

Well Why I'm Fiur.... Well I did'nt wanna be Sandro or Crag the Hack.... (cause there is so many who wanna be them..... ;) )

Therefore I looked into Conflux territory to find a hero of my choose.... So I tought Fiur was an "Nice" looking planeswalker.... (and adv. offence is nice too.... and gives:
Energy Elementals a +1 Attack, +2 Defense, and +2 Damage.

Btw... I really wanted to look into your Tower Chronicles... just give me an link to that site please....

Fiur
TITAN TASE
2002-02-11 07:56:08

What a great news!
I'm happy now(real happy actually!).
Thanks for congr... Fiur!
About that site
"Btw... I really wanted to look into your Tower Chronicles... just give me an link to that site please....
" actually it is this one(but first I have to finish it!).
This week I will take a break from H3(why? becuse my last exam witch is a really hard one-that's why I leaved it the last one :to have a good morale for it!)
So maibe in 2-3 days I'll send that little Cronicle to jOjO,and after that (actually after 15.02) I'll get back to the NT Arena!
But the next week is COMING THE VACANCES! :) ))
so it will be a lot of time for my favourite game(maibe I'll finish all the arenas and then get to the extras!-or... I'll take a BIG breake to rest!).
Until then,
with respect...."Thunder Lord Tase"(that's from WOG!)

Rastlin Arch
2002-02-11 16:08:27

Re: What a great news!
It congratulates first he arena NT of title of LORD! Great Lord Titan Tase! You do not know about this that on arena St I was first Lord ;)

1 visitor in the last 15 minutes: 0 Members - 1 Guest - 0 Anonymous