Behemoth's Lair

502 registered members
Login | Register Your Free Account (Required) | Search | Help | Find Communities!

Page 1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
jOjO dwarf
2002-01-21 04:24:08

explain us: what we should do better, please...
on Arena you can find Rules
and there is about minimum score, which is the condition to gain title

Fiur: your CasFOR (37) is lower that minimum (50) so, you must do it better!!! so there is no mistake about yours possible, future title of The Prophet!

Titan Tase: make a bookmark to the Arena!
Behemoth's Lair Arena

Fiur
2002-01-21 05:09:42

About my CasFOR...
I know... first time I played CasFOR my score was 37 points...
But I did played it again (as for several CasYYY... And got 55 points) (nt calculator..).
I sent my sec. retry for CasFOR 16.01.2001 13:11.... It did show uo in the ranking....
I know that 37 points is way to low therefore I played it again and got 55 points who should be enough

I hope this clear up my point... ;)

of course!!! I don't know about yours update (37->55). excuse me!
Rastlin Arch
2002-01-21 10:14:25

Re: About my CasFOR...
CasFor on 55pkt will be consider in next update. I'm sorry for problem.
Fiur
2002-01-21 13:53:52

np..... :)
I know you guy's have alot to do with this tourney..
so np!!!!

;)
TITAN TASE
2002-01-22 02:56:06

About the update...
I see that you also updated the rankings in h3trio site not only in arena.pl.... site.Now is easy to see them.
A suggestion:maibe it would be a nice thimg to put a link in h3trio on the standings for the arena.heroes.pl....
A problem: All the masters clasifications from eatch town have the score of the first one (see www.h3trio.com/arena/html...tower.html for exemple).the slayers scores are ok.
Another thing:Thanks Fiur for the links(I saw some interesting classifications there).
All the best to you all the fighters!
TITAN TASE
2002-01-22 03:40:57

What means a bookmark?
I'm not an exceptional english speaker so I'm asking you jOjO to tell me what is that bookmark that you were talking about.
Another problem:there are some pages in witch I don't see a thing(i see something only if I press "select all" option from edit) see www.h3trio.com/arena/html...cords.html for exemple.(actually all the advanced rakings are like that)The colour of the names is black and the backgrount is also dark so here is the problem.
By.
jOjO dwarf
2002-01-22 15:47:48

Re: What means a bookmark?
do you know a favourites?

well, I've very strange problems to connect with H3Trio site, so I can't verify this!
thx, next time it will be ok!
TITAN TASE
2002-01-23 02:17:00

The problem was another one...
Of course I know about favourities but Idon't use my home computer to go on NET(is to mutch money to pay for...) I use for that a random computer from my university(32 pc in 4 labs or 10 in the library or from my friends from the campus) so I almoust never stay on the same computer because there are classes or another guys like me who want to navigate the net.
A bug:
When the dragons or phoenix have luck that extra damage (from luck) is made ONLY to the first of the victims(if the dragons are attacking 2 stacks placed one next to the another). That is just unfair.if his flames are more powerful(from luck) then they should do extra damage also to the second victim.I found this in DunSTR arena.Also there was a strange behaviour of the rocs: when I cast berseck on them and on the behemonts(they were close) they did not hit the behemonts ,they just stayed there without moving like they have blind!
That's all for now.
By,By.
jOjO dwarf
2002-01-23 03:56:43

Re: The problem was another one...
well, I see...
but I think, that there is a "cheat" for you ;)))
give me a little time, and check this topic later ;) - surprise ;)))

about bug:
well, I think, that it's not our fault!
it's internal HoMM solution...

but maybe I'm wrong ;(
Beltion
2002-01-23 04:40:20

About the rocs...
Yes, that does indeed sound like a bug. Sometimes the AI doesn't attack units because it is afraid of losing other units in the retaliations (this is why a well placed Hydra can destroy a AI army and also why the AI so often goes after your Ballista.)

And a Berserked unit is under AI control, perhaps the rocs didn't attack because the retal would be too costly. Are you patched up?

About Luck: Are you sure? Luck is a tricky element of the game and is known to cause confusion. Were you striking a low level unit primarily and the second hit was againts a high level one?
TITAN TASE
2002-01-24 00:46:44

about luck...
To Beltion:In the dunSTR arena I hit the cyclops with dragons (without luck) and killed 9 of them(sometimes 8) .
Then in another load I hit the ammo cart next to the cyclops and this time with luck but the cyclops still remained 4(out of 13) that means the luck has NO effect on the second target.
I also experienced the same problem on the behemonts ,striking the wolves next to them(with luck):i only killed 1 behemont(and had 11 dragons!).
Nice to see you interested but one question from where do you know all tips and bugs?Is there another forun on another site from where you are talking with another players ?
I save a suggestion for the new H4:They should make an option in witch the player could choose if he wanrs to save his battle to some kind of file and see this again some other time like the N4SPEED has the replay option.
I think is too late for that now but maibe they could release a patch later.
Can you pass it to the H4 staff and see if there is a hope?
TITAN TASE
2002-01-24 01:06:18

What means "cheat"?
To jOjO:
What did you mean by:--- but I think, that there is a "cheat" for you ;) ))
give me a little time, and check this topic later ;) - surprise ;) )) ---?

Is "cheat "means a little talk about something or (hope I'm wrong) it has the signification of the a cheater?
PS:I don't have an english dictionary at home.
jOjO dwarf
2002-01-24 14:03:52

Re: What means "cheat"?
check your e-mailbox ;)))
Beltion
2002-01-24 14:19:24

It would appear like a bug.
I wonder how it effects Cerberi...

As for other boards, 3do has boards of their own which are fairly popular. www.3do.com/comm_frame.html

Behemoth the Barbarian
2002-01-25 08:29:55

Re: It would appear like a bug.
community.3do.com will get you straight to the community pages w/o the 3do frame.
TITAN TASE
2002-01-26 04:01:16

Great idea!
Thanks jOjO for that file and especcialy for the idea,is a great one.Now I don't have to remember all the links and I think that I will add some more kinks to that page you give to me(this week-end I will start learn html , that if I will delete my H3(just kidding...)).
To Beltion: I'm also wonder about cerberi ;When I go home I'll try to play some arenas with INF and if "I'm lucky " I'll give you an answer next time .
"Good luck to you all"
TITAN TASE
2002-02-01 17:10:00

A little error...
Finnaly I have some time to check the forum so here it is what I have to say:
1:There is an error in my score from CasNec arena where I got 86 points and the max score is 83! Hope that next update that mistake will be corrected.(I scored the same points with CasYYY as Yurich did with TowYYY so with that error I should have 3 more points over him witch is not fair and to prove my battle skils in also in the master ranking I also finish all NecYYY with an score that I hope he will get me the Grandmaster title).
After that I will continue my Slaying road over the Dun,Inf,Cas,Con,Ram,Tow in that order.
Why Tow the last? Because for me is a nightmare to fight against those "mighty Titans" taking in consideration that I can only attack them with only unit because of that first aid...
Somehow I'm proud of the fact that the XxxTOW gived me a lot troubles(It was the only arena in witch I could not make the max score with Cas!) but my Mageslayer title it will be the last one Taht I hope to accuire.
I think that that title should me named in a different way ,something like "The legend's teller" or "The maker of new legends" or something to do with the titans or the legend's of Olimp .
2:Another think :how did you choose the max score for eatch arena?
3:Can you jOjO or Rastlin make an section on the main page of the arena where some of us could tell "cronicles of war" (that means that some of us could send you or just post some great stores about their battles ,something like on h3trio)?
PS:The forum is also very good but not all the players visit it and this one(Warlords' Caverns has no link to it from NT news page or from any another page from heroes.net.pl -arena.main_page... )
I hope to be awake tomorrow to send my last saves!
Another favour:can the update of the main classification be ready by 17:00:00 of the 3.02.'02?(because the labs in my school are closed after that hour and I'm very courious if I got that "dragon"(I just can't accept the fact that a dragon is better that a Titan))
'till next time All the best to you and to all players!
Fiur
2002-02-02 11:00:42

Re: A little error...
Well Hi again mighty "Titan" I'm also done with NecYYY....

With a score that I think Qualify for an "Grand" Title...
I'm Also done with the "slaying" of Necro's... but I did'nt send my last two saved until earlier today.....

I'm sure you're and "damn" good player and I MP game against you would be a real challenge!!!!

Until next time good luck...!!!!
jOjO dwarf
2002-02-02 15:00:03

Re: A little error...
Thx for your's sugestions!!!

1:There is an error [...]
Rastlin said,that it will be OK on next update!

I think that that title should me named in a different way ,something like "The legend's teller" or "The maker of new legends" or something to do with the titans or the legend's of Olimp.
I don't ;) think so, because, this titans are not titans from Olimp! It's only kind of inspiration (look on the gorgons - did you ever saw SUCH gorgons???)

how did you choose the max score for eatch arena?
Can you explain, what is the problem???
Is there any mistake? Or you are intersted in technical solutions? Or sthing else? ;)

Can you jOjO or Rastlin make an section on the main page of the arena where some of us could tell "cronicles of war" [...]
Great idea!!! well, I think, that you must :) visit the other part of Behemoth's Lair, especialy Tawerna
And send some of your's stories to me, or (better!) to Bard WWalker (wwalker@heroes.net.pl)

[...]Warlords' Caverns has no link to it from NT news page or from any another page from heroes.net.pl -arena.main_page...
I'll change it! thx 4 info!
TITAN TASE
2002-02-03 03:13:12

Yep
Hi jOjO!
1: I got the idea about the titans and their Olimp.
2: I'm only interested in the tehnical solution that you chosed for the max score(if castle is considered so powerfool why did the XxxCAS arenas not got the max score instead of XxxCON?).
3: I went to that taverna and if is this one pub9.ezboard.com/fthebehe...ndmagiciii then... it is not in english(or italian or french or romanian) so if you would like to post some of owr cronicles... then you should translate them into polish(sorry if I mistake in writting your's language correctly) or maibe is there another tavern in englis(I will look for it later).
4: Are you start working on the H4 tournament already?
Is there a possybility that I could somehow help you in that matter(maibe to be a beta tester or sending my oppinions about it...).
I know it is not released yet but the question was abot if there are some kind of ideas on how it will look like(I guess I would not have the money to buy H4 when it is released but there are some other way to get it (I know that somebody from the campus already has a beta version but I have to "dig" a little to get it ) so it should not be a big problem to test some saves for H4).
5:Is it possible to change the rule about sending the saves like that:The mail should nou contain more that 5 saves?
because since I'm not sending the extra I could send some regular saves in their place(Sometimes I loose a lot of time sending them one by one (when I happen to get a bad connection)).
6:I saw also the Tawerny "Pazur Behemota" but it also is not in english!

Now to Fiur:
Hi!
I have tried one time to play H3 over the net but after 3 hours of installing msn's programs I finnaly got into one of those cells...but I always got some network erros when starting the game(maibe I was not have the wright version of SOD(now I have 3.2 but at that time I had 3.0) so I give up).
What must be the minimum speed of the net conection for a game to be played ok?
In 2 or 3 weeks I'm going to move back to the campus with my computer and I will try again the net play.If that will work I will challenge you some time(Actually the next day after I find that I can play over net). until now I have played only on ipx and tcp/ip connections(I guess there are some hundreds of games played 'till now so I REALLY like to play a MP game!)
There are also a lot of bugs in MP game but I will not use none of them against you if we will play some time.
For exemple if you I'm playing Tow,Con or Dun I could see how many resources you have like that: on your turn if I have one of my heroes in the main castle as a visiting hero(not in garnison) then at the artifact merchants(if I have the money to build one!) instead of my resources there are YOURS! so that way I can know how mutch money do you have...
If you wish (and if I will have time) I will make a list of them all and sending it to you or post it on a topic (about the topic I'm still thinking because some "not honourable"players could use them against you!).
Thanks for reading this!
All the best to you from this young "Titan"(I would use only Tase nick but I know that somebody choosed before me on the msn ganimg zone so I don't want to be confunded to that guy(or girl?)).

1 visitor in the last 15 minutes: 0 Members - 1 Guest - 0 Anonymous